Longline Bra – Facts for Fuller Figures
October 24, 2018
Aahh… The mighty Longline bra…
A longline bra has a longer band extending to the bottom of the ribs.
A longline bra can have different types of cup shapes and work really well for us fuller busted ladies because the wider the band, the better the support as the weight of our boobs is distributed over a larger surface area.
Now all that’s done let’s get to the…
Spotlight: Piper by Cleo
- The Piper bra is a balconette style cup available in 28DD-38J in 2 colors; cobalt blue and a lovely pink
- The lace in the bottom cup extends all the way down ending with a scalloped edge at the end of the band which gives a gorgeous feminine look
- The cup size can run a little small so I’d definitely encourage a ‘try before you buy’ with this particular style.
- The straps are cushioned so there is minimal digging ??
- The side bone is pretty rigid and long which has a tendency to dig into the underarms and downwards while sitting.
- The bands are wide so this is one of the more supportive bras in my lingerie drawer but the digging from the side bones really take away from this beautiful bra.
This bra has been recently updated and the case of the digging bone addressed, watch this space and I’ll give you the full gist.
Until next time.